Service and Sales
Do you feel you are in a job that is going nowhere?
Have you been working for a large company where nobody sees how good you are or could be?
Would you love to be passionate about going to work?
We want you to be something special.
1 Need to feel appreciated and encouraged
2 Desperate to be creative and caring
3 You would love to create a WOW for your clients.
1 We are a respected and growing Aesthetics Company
2 We believe training, experience and education matters
3 We want you and us to be the best in the industry
4 Our goal is to get your expertise talked about by others
· Perform results driven treatments, at a clinical and professional standard.
· Able to hit and surpass targets.
· Achieve a high level of client retention.
· Work independently and within a team, as well as thinking outside the box.
· Work well under pressure.
If this describes you, make our future your future, grow with us, together we can make a difference in this exciting industry. With your help we can show others how people should be treated, we want you to be the best in the industry, we want others to talk about how good you are. Your CV is a reflection of yourself so make it memorable. Please note applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Qualifications: Must have Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Additional Qualifications:Laser/IPL Hair Removal + Skin Rejuvenation, Electrolysis, Skin Peels, Radio Frequency, Micro dermabrasion, Micro-needling
Work Experience - Sales: 1 - 2 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 1 -2 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit
Must be willing to work shifts,weekends and late nights.
Fantastic training, ongoing support
Commission on products and courses
Possibility to be featured in editorials
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
As a Sales Associate in store you will be at the front line in delivering an excellent in store experience for your customers, you will have a strong sense of presence on the shop floor and the ability to communicate confidently with customers. You will have an awareness of fashion/trends, be able to outfit build and respond to customer needs ensuring that have a seamless shopping experience
Drives Business Results
What you'll do
· Consistently deliver against goals and targets set by the management team.
· Uses initiative to drive store results.
· Puts the customer first and focuses on converting all customers who come into our stores.
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
· Delivers great customer service and strives to exceed customer’s expectations through Do What You Love behaviours.
· Knowledgeable about current product ranges and can talk confidently to features, benefits, garment care and current trends.
· Maintains great brand and visual standards and takes pride in how the store looks.
· Works as a team player and enjoys helping teammates.
· Takes full responsibility for personal development and uses initiative to drive personal goals.
· Seeks regular feedback from managers, peers and colleagues and uses this feedback to improve skills and behaviours.
· Delivers great store standards through quick and effective shipment processing, replenishment and markdowns.
· Hold self-accountable to all Gap Inc. Standards of performance.
Who you are
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Must have high sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and to make effective decisions in a timely manner.
· Allocates time effectively, handles multiple demands and competing priorities.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights maybe required.
Benefits at Gap
· Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, 30% off at Gap Outlet, and the ability to purchase discounted merchandise during international travel at Banana Republic, Athleta, Intermix and Old Navy.
· Pension schemes available, depending on role.
· Market-leading private medical healthcare and well-being programme.*
· Voluntary medical cash plan open to all employees.
· Performance-related discretionary bonuses.*
· Access to our Employee Support Programme for overall well-being.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting,hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join the team at our Centre Court, Wimbledon store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
Please contact Store Manager Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information.
Customer Consultant - Part Time
Two vacancies - 8 hours and 12 hours
With over 2,000 exciting products designed to suit every customer's preference, there's a lot to choose from, so our team are on-hand to talk with customers every day. We take the time to learn our customer’s needs and recommend fantastic products that make them feel so good.We offer products that are packed with natural ingredients, many of which have been sourced ethically using Community Trade programmes - so when we advise a customer on their skincare regime, we're not just selling them an ideal, we're actually helping communities build a better life too.
As part of our dedicated team of Consultants you will offer expert advice to our customers and provide an inspirational insight into The Body Shop products and philosophy. You will get to learn the products,their origins and proactively engage with customers to experience a range that suits their preferences and lifestyle.
What we look for:
- Bags of enthusiasm and confidence to chat to new people* Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- A genuine passion for beauty and the retail industry
PartTime Weekend Sales Assistant, 4 hour contract.
Our stores are at the heart of our business - oursales assistants are responsible for delivering the exceptional customerservice that we’re known for. If you’re passionate about our products and want towork in a fast paced, fun environment then we’d like to hear from you. Weare now looking for sales assistants on a part time 12 hrs a week contract forour Barons Court Station store.
To be successful you’ll need to beoutgoing and warm, able to build a rapport with our customers to fullyunderstand what they need and help them find what they’re looking for from ourextensive range of products.
We offer clear progression(especially for those that are flexible on location) and take pride in thenumber of roles that are filled internally every year. You’ll be given thoroughtraining and guidance from your line manager to support your development, andwe’ll do everything we can to help you realise your full potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
· maximising the store's sales andprofitability through the delivery of unequalled levels of customer service andeffective product knowledge
· meeting individual and team salestargets by maximizing sales at every opportunity
· dealing with customer enquiriesprofessionally and effectively, and in line with the Paperchase customerservice programme
· developing the brand name and imageof the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures
· promoting high visual merchandisingstandards; ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
WHO YOU’LL BE:
The successful applicant will be ableto demonstrate:
· previous retail experience
· high levels of enthusiasm, drive andmotivation
· the ability to excel in a fast paced,customer focused environment
· self motivation and the ability towork well independently and as part of a team
· effective communication
· the ability to multitask and effectivemanage their time
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU:
This is an exciting time to come onboard, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth. Paperchase offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
· 5.6 weeks holiday
· generous bonus scheme
· company pension scheme
· life assurance
· employee discount (50% off Paperchaseproducts)