GENERAL SUMMARY: The Floor Manager supports the Store Manager in: driving revenue, controlling costs, leading an empowered team, developing and retaining talent within the store and delivers against all legal compliance procedures. The Floor Manager trains, develops and manages Sales Associates, and supports the Store Manager to achieve maximum sales. The Floor Manager's role is to constantly look for new opportunities and ways of working that will create a better business and acts as the manager on duty in the absence of the Store or/Assistant Manager.
Drives Business Results
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
Demonstrated management skills as a supervisor of others.
Jon Richard is a leading ladies jewellery brand, operating as a concession in over 140 department stores throughout the UK, Republic of Ireland and the Middle East. We are now looking for an exceptional Sales Consultant to join our fabulous team at our concession in Debenhams, Wimbledon.
Please note that this role is for 5.5 hours per week on Sundays.
We are looking for someone who will reflect a passion for our ladies jewellery whilst providing an excellent experience to our customers.You will thrive off working in a bustling retail environment and have a flair for tailoring the Jon Richard experience for each customer, even when the concession is busy.
Duties will include; promoting sales of jewellery items,merchandising, customer service, serving customers, cash handling, general housekeeping.
Previous retail experience would be an advantage.
• Competitive salary
• Generous staff discount
• Staff bonus scheme
• Seasonal jewellery allocation
• Training and development
• Supportive and enjoyable working environment
If you think you can add that extra sparkle to our team,then please do not hesitate to apply today!
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
PartTime Weekend Sales Assistant, 4 hour contract.
Our stores are at the heart of our business - oursales assistants are responsible for delivering the exceptional customerservice that we’re known for. If you’re passionate about our products and want towork in a fast paced, fun environment then we’d like to hear from you. Weare now looking for sales assistants on a part time 12 hrs a week contract forour Barons Court Station store.
To be successful you’ll need to beoutgoing and warm, able to build a rapport with our customers to fullyunderstand what they need and help them find what they’re looking for from ourextensive range of products.
We offer clear progression(especially for those that are flexible on location) and take pride in thenumber of roles that are filled internally every year. You’ll be given thoroughtraining and guidance from your line manager to support your development, andwe’ll do everything we can to help you realise your full potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
· maximising the store's sales andprofitability through the delivery of unequalled levels of customer service andeffective product knowledge
· meeting individual and team salestargets by maximizing sales at every opportunity
· dealing with customer enquiriesprofessionally and effectively, and in line with the Paperchase customerservice programme
· developing the brand name and imageof the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures
· promoting high visual merchandisingstandards; ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
WHO YOU’LL BE:
The successful applicant will be ableto demonstrate:
· previous retail experience
· high levels of enthusiasm, drive andmotivation
· the ability to excel in a fast paced,customer focused environment
· self motivation and the ability towork well independently and as part of a team
· effective communication
· the ability to multitask and effectivemanage their time
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU:
This is an exciting time to come onboard, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth. Paperchase offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
· 5.6 weeks holiday
· generous bonus scheme
· company pension scheme
· life assurance
· employee discount (50% off Paperchaseproducts)
Recruiting for the below roles:
-Assistant Manager/ Retail Consultant
-Assistant Manager/ Hairstylist
All positions are full time 40 hours, require at least some experience within the industry.
Contact via: 0208 8797511 or Email: email@example.com