Come and join us in our Wimbledon Store
Applications can only be accepted via https://work.stormfront.co.uk/apply-now
We’re looking to expand the team in our Wimbledon store, providing levels of professional advice and service our customers expect from Stormfront Retail and Apple.
If you have a passion for showing customers how to connect with Apple products and services, enjoy problem-solving and fixing issues, and would like to get a deeper knowledge about how Apple products work, then we would love to hear from you.
Get access to official Apple training and be recognised as an Apple Expert. Be one of the first to hear and learn about new Apple products and initiatives.
Share your passion for Apple products with our customers in a rewarding and fun environment and give exceptional customer service.
We are looking for people who [MOU1] :
* Personable providing a warm, friendly, and engaging one on one experience for the customer;
* Able to connect on a personal level with a wide variety and diversity of customers;
* A great communicator showing the skills and confidence to enable you to present the products and demonstrate how to use the products to a small group of people or with an individual customer;
* A great listener to be able to understand the customer's needs and wants to match them with the most suitable products for them;
* A team player who can think on their feet;
* Someone who pays great attention to detail as you will be inputting specific data into internal systems;
* Adaptable to those customers and teams members you are dealing with;
* Able to understand and take direction and work under management instructions;
* Able to provide excellent customer service, whilst also dealing with repairs and managing customer expectations;
* Flexible working under a rota system to include weekday and weekend working, and
* Someone who has attention to detail as this is important when progressing sales transactions and finance applications.
What do you get from working at Stormfront?
* A growing love and passion for all things Apple.
* A great sense of achievement and empowerment from helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them.
* Having that sense of pride working with the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller.
* Access to recognised official Apple Training and accreditations in sales and service.
• Regular staff offers and competitions.
* Inclusion into discretionary bonus scheme.
* Access to discounts on products and priority access to new products.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge, and determination, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply via our dedicated site at https://work.stormfront.co.uk/apply-now
Find Out More
Drives Business Results
Ambassador for the Store and Brand
Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business may require weekends and evening shifts. Overnights may be required.
Contract Hours & Shift Pattern: Full time,Sun - Sat, 39 hrs
Reporting into the Area Manager, you will be responsible for maximising sales and profitability within the store through excellent visual and customer service standards and the effective management of the store team.
We offer clear progression (especially for those that are flexible on location) and take pride in the number of roles that are filled internally every year. You’ll be given thorough training and guidance from your line manager to support your development, and we’ll do everything we can to help you realise your full potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
· effectively communicate sales targets and results to ensure the team understand their role in delivering them
· control, manage and minimise all controllable costs efficiently and within planned budgets
· create and deliver a culture of exceptional customer service by ensuring all team members are fully conversant with Paperchase’s customer service programme and current store promotions and ranges
· promote, monitor and manage service levels within the team, through observations and two way feedback
· use all store, business and staff training tools (including commercial reports) to support the delivery and consistency in visual standards
· building strong relationships with peers and Head Office department to effectively deal with matters concerning the store’s stock package, layout, promotions, staff development and employee relations
· recruit, select, develop and retain high calibre staff that reflect the Paperchase brand and promote excellent customer service
· encourage and recognise outstanding team performance, to increase team motivation and store morale
WHO YOU’LL BE:
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
· previous shop floor management experience in a high turnover store (essential)
· strong communication, coaching and development skills in order to establish a high performance team
· confident line management skills with high levels of enthusiasm, drive and motivation
· a proven track record of driving sales in a commercially driven environment
· the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
· high levels of organization and a structured approach to managing the floor, demonstrating a passion for shop floor management (including driving sales, ensuring the highest levels of customer service and VM are maintained and sales opportunities are optimised)
WHAT WE’LL GIVE YOU:
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial growth. Paperchase offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
· 5.6 weeks holiday
· generous bonus scheme
· company pension scheme
· life assurance
· employee discount (50% off Paperchase products)
Service and Sales
Job title: Christmas Restaurant Team - Wimbledon - Various hrs
Hours: Various Hours
Salary: £6.74 (under 21) - £8.31 per hour
Category: Christmas Team>Restaurant Assistant
Closing Date: As advertised on www.debenhams-careers.comTo view the job description and apply clickhere
Do you feel you are in a job that is going nowhere?
Have you been working for a large company where nobody sees how good you are or could be?
Would you love to be passionate about going to work?
We want you to be something special.
1 Need to feel appreciated and encouraged
2 Desperate to be creative and caring
3 You would love to create a WOW for your clients.
1 We are a respected and growing Aesthetics Company
2 We believe training, experience and education matters
3 We want you and us to be the best in the industry
4 Our goal is to get your expertise talked about by others
· Perform results driven treatments, at a clinical and professional standard.
· Able to hit and surpass targets.
· Achieve a high level of client retention.
· Work independently and within a team, as well as thinking outside the box.
· Work well under pressure.
If this describes you, make our future your future, grow with us, together we can make a difference in this exciting industry. With your help we can show others how people should be treated, we want you to be the best in the industry, we want others to talk about how good you are. Your CV is a reflection of yourself so make it memorable. Please note applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Qualifications: Must have Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Additional Qualifications:Laser/IPL Hair Removal + Skin Rejuvenation, Electrolysis, Skin Peels, Radio Frequency, Micro dermabrasion, Micro-needling
Work Experience - Sales: 1 - 2 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 1 -2 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit
Must be willing to work shifts,weekends and late nights.
Fantastic training, ongoing support
Commission on products and courses
Possibility to be featured in editorials
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join the team at our Centre Court, Wimbledon store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
Please contact Store Manager Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information.
Customer Consultant - Part Time
Two vacancies - 8 hours and 12 hours
With over 2,000 exciting products designed to suit every customer's preference, there's a lot to choose from, so our team are on-hand to talk with customers every day. We take the time to learn our customer’s needs and recommend fantastic products that make them feel so good.We offer products that are packed with natural ingredients, many of which have been sourced ethically using Community Trade programmes - so when we advise a customer on their skincare regime, we're not just selling them an ideal, we're actually helping communities build a better life too.
As part of our dedicated team of Consultants you will offer expert advice to our customers and provide an inspirational insight into The Body Shop products and philosophy. You will get to learn the products,their origins and proactively engage with customers to experience a range that suits their preferences and lifestyle.
What we look for:
- Bags of enthusiasm and confidence to chat to new people* Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers
- Ability to communicate and listen effectively
- A genuine passion for beauty and the retail industry