What We're Doing to Welcome You Back
We've missed you!
What you need to know to plan your visit
We are pleased to share our plans on how Centre Court will welcome back more shoppers on 15th June following the easing of Government restrictions.
The Centre has remained partially open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic with a small number of essential stores and services continuing to trade.
From Monday, June 15 many of our non-essential shops will start to re-open within the centre. We will be publishing details of store re-opening dates and opening hours as soon as they are confirmed.
We appreciate that easing back into the new normal may not feel comfortable so we want to make this as easy as possible. The following measures are now in place to ensure that everyone coming into Centre Court has a safe, enjoyable and comfortable shopping experience and we urge members of the public experiencing any of the symptoms of Covid_19, not to visit us at this time.
- Cleaning: All staff are provided with appropriate PPE and we have implemented an enhanced deep-cleaning regime.
- Trading times: Some shops have reduced their opening times to ensure they can provide a safe and clean environment for customers. Always check directly with the shop or our website before starting your shopping trip
- A one-way system will be in operation throughout, pedestrians are asked to ‘keep left’ at all times. Opportunities for crossing are provided.
- If you need to queue outside any shop clearly marked ‘spots’ will advise you where to stand.
- Hand sanitiser stations are provided throughout the mall for customers to sanitise their hands. We advise all shoppers to Sanitise their hands regularly when visiting and where possible wear a face mask
- Ability to limit customer numbers on the mall: We will be closely monitoring customer numbers so capacity levels will be carefully controlled to maintain physical distancing. We are comfortable that typical customer numbers can be accommodated so there is no immediate need to operate a one in one out system but if needed this will be deployed.
Clear floor markings and signage will direct customers to follow the physical distancing guidelines.
- Public facilities: To comply with physical distancing the capacity, our toilet facilities are closed with the exception of accessibility facilities.
- Lifts & escalators: Only 1 household is allowed in the lift at any one time. When using the escalator, please leave a minimum of 3 steps between you and others. Please use the stairs where possible and keep left.
- Mall seating has been temporarily removed to help maintain social distancing throughout the Centre.
As always, Centre Court team members will be on hand at all times to offer help and advice to visitors.
We will be reviewing Government guidance regularly and implementing any changes when we can.
RESPECT OTHERS – STAY SAFE