Wallis Vacancies, Debenhams
8 hour and 4 hour positions
Be part of the team…
Wallis is fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun and our culture reflects this.With passion and enthusiasm for our jobs, our product and our Brand, we are very proud of the role we all play in making Wallis so successful.
About the role…
Sales Advisors are the Wallis Brand Ambassadors, they lead the way for the customer experience.
What you’ll be doing…
Working with Wallis…
Please send CVs to:
or drop into the Wallis concession (First Floor, Debenhams)
About the role
The Visual Floor Manager supports the Store Manager in: driving results, by providing direction on visual standards and ensuring the implementation of the visual strategy to create a visually stunning store. The Visual Floor Manager trains, develops and manages Sales Associates, and supports the Store Manager to achieve maximum sales. The Visual Floor Managers role is to constantly look for new opportunities and ways of working that will create a better business and acts as the manager on duty in the absence of the Store/Assistant Manager.
Find Out More
Come and join us in our Wimbledon Store
Applications can only be accepted via https://work.stormfront.co.uk/apply-now
We’re looking to expand the team in our Wimbledon store, providing levels of professional advice and service our customers expect from Stormfront Retail and Apple.
If you have a passion for showing customers how to connect with Apple products and services, enjoy problem-solving and fixing issues, and would like to get a deeper knowledge about how Apple products work, then we would love to hear from you.
Get access to official Apple training and be recognised as an Apple Expert. Be one of the first to hear and learn about new Apple products and initiatives.
Share your passion for Apple products with our customers in a rewarding and fun environment and give exceptional customer service.
We are looking for people who [MOU1] :
* Personable providing a warm, friendly, and engaging one on one experience for the customer;
* Able to connect on a personal level with a wide variety and diversity of customers;
* A great communicator showing the skills and confidence to enable you to present the products and demonstrate how to use the products to a small group of people or with an individual customer;
* A great listener to be able to understand the customer's needs and wants to match them with the most suitable products for them;
* A team player who can think on their feet;
* Someone who pays great attention to detail as you will be inputting specific data into internal systems;
* Adaptable to those customers and teams members you are dealing with;
* Able to understand and take direction and work under management instructions;
* Able to provide excellent customer service, whilst also dealing with repairs and managing customer expectations;
* Flexible working under a rota system to include weekday and weekend working, and
* Someone who has attention to detail as this is important when progressing sales transactions and finance applications.
What do you get from working at Stormfront?
* A growing love and passion for all things Apple.
* A great sense of achievement and empowerment from helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them.
* Having that sense of pride working with the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller.
* Access to recognised official Apple Training and accreditations in sales and service.
• Regular staff offers and competitions.
* Inclusion into discretionary bonus scheme.
* Access to discounts on products and priority access to new products.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge, and determination, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply via our dedicated site at https://work.stormfront.co.uk/apply-now
Find Out More
Service and Sales
Job title: Christmas Restaurant Team - Wimbledon - Various hrs
Hours: Various Hours
Salary: £6.74 (under 21) - £8.31 per hour
Category: Christmas Team > Restaurant Assistant
Closing Date: As advertised on www.debenhams-careers.comTo view the job description and apply click here
Do you feel you are in a job that is going nowhere?
Have you been working for a large company where nobody sees how good you are or could be?
Would you love to be passionate about going to work?
We want you to be something special.
1 Need to feel appreciated and encouraged
2 Desperate to be creative and caring
3 You would love to create a WOW for your clients.
1 We are a respected and growing Aesthetics Company
2 We believe training, experience and education matters
3 We want you and us to be the best in the industry
4 Our goal is to get your expertise talked about by others
· Perform results driven treatments, at a clinical and professional standard.
· Able to hit and surpass targets.
· Achieve a high level of client retention.
· Work independently and within a team, as well as thinking outside the box.
· Work well under pressure.
If this describes you, make our future your future, grow with us, together we can make a difference in this exciting industry. With your help we can show others how people should be treated, we want you to be the best in the industry, we want others to talk about how good you are. Your CV is a reflection of yourself so make it memorable. Please note applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Qualifications: Must have Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
Additional Qualifications:Laser/IPL Hair Removal + Skin Rejuvenation, Electrolysis, Skin Peels, Radio Frequency, Micro dermabrasion, Micro-needling
Work Experience - Sales: 1 - 2 Years
Work Experience - Practical: 1 -2 Years
A valid UK/ EU work permit
Must be willing to work shifts,weekends and late nights.
Fantastic training, ongoing support
Commission on products and courses
Possibility to be featured in editorials
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
We are currently seeking an organised, pro-active and driven Assistant Manager to join the team at our Centre Court, Wimbledon store. If you thrive on taking the lead on retail operations, inspiring a high performing team to beat their targets and provide a world-class service, then we'd love to have you join us.
This is a full time role, working 40 hours a week on a rotational shift basis.
Please contact Store Manager Kelly: email@example.com
For more information.
JobDescription Smiggle, the world'shottest retail stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and isnow taking over the UK & Ireland!
The original creators ofcolourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery are looking for talentedindividuals to help lead this Australian brand's rapid and exciting expansionplan in the UK & Ireland.
Everything you need forschool, homework or fun can be found in a Smiggle store. With 130 Smigglestores trading across UK & Ireland by the end of 2017, Smiggle's goal is tomake children across the country smile and giggle every time they receiveSmiggle! Our Smiggle store inWimbledon is looking for a SUPERSTAR 8 hour Supervisor!
SMIGGLE has an opportunityfor a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of part-time Supervisor.To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery andbe able to create an experience for our fans (both customers and team members)that is personal, exciting, creative and unique!
We want someone unique whois:
•Results Focused- you mustbe able to work as part of a management team to deliver results
•Creative– you can maintainvisual merchandising standards A Strong Leader– you willassist the management team to lead, coach and develop store team members tosmash their KPI's Experienced– you haveprevious supervisor experience in a fast paced environment
•A Multi tasker- you havethe ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time!
•FUN!!!– you can do all ofthe above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you leadby example to ensure excellent customer service and seek to ensure you provideevery customer with a smile and a giggle!
A career at Smiggle offersyou:
•Opportunity:Part of TheJust Group (who operate more than 1,000 stores globally) and one of Australia'slargest fashion retailers - Smiggle has over 200 stores across Australia, NewZealand, Singapore and the UK.
Be part of an amazing growth strategy for aone-of-a-kind retail brand •ProfessionalDevelopment:We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they growalongside our business and offer coaching, training and succession plans to setyou up for a rewarding career with Smiggle •Generous Staff Discountsand Incentives:50% off Smiggle product!
The successful candidatewill be a high achiever, results oriented with strong leadership skills and theability to inspire, motivate and coach a growing team. This is a terrificopportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career. If you are ambitious andare keen to explore the opportunity to be part of a truly exciting business, wewould be keen to hear from you.
Follow Smiggle on LinkedIn,instagram and facebook, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learnmore about us.